Thursday, July 4, 2013

Josh Boone mentions TFIOS in another interview - Script is "very true to the novel"



Moveablefest: "Stuck in Love" demonstrates an obvious admiration for writers and your next film is adaptation of John Green's "The Fault in Our Stars." Though it was scripted by Scott Neustadter and Michael Weber ("The Spectacular Now"), has it been interesting to interpret someone else's work? 

JB: I still can't believe they are letting me make that movie, but Fox, the studio that did it, and John Green, who wrote the book really liked ["Stuck in Love"] and liked my take on the material, so I hope I can do it justice. The script was done before I ever came onboard, but [Scott and Michael are] such good writers and John was so happy with the script that I think fans will be really happy. It's very true to the novel. Then as soon as I'm done with "Fault in Our Stars," I'm going to make another movie with Judy Cairo, who produced "Stuck in Love," called "Pretenders" with Michael B. Jordan from "Fruitvale Station," Imogen Poots and Anton Yelchin.


We're so happy everybody involved seems as excited as we are!! 

Read the rest of the interview about his movie "Stuck in Love" at the source / via

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment