Thursday, April 10, 2014

New TFIOS article in EW Summer Movie Preview Issue + New Stills

The current Entertainment Weekly issue (April 18) is all about summer movies and thus also includes a preview of The Fault in Our Stars. The article talks about how Shailene fought for the role, and how Josh Boone was "blown away" by her, "We were all crying. It was actually sort of bad." It also talks about how Shailene made Ansel to read the book before he auditioned for the role of Augustus, "I thought, 'If I tell her I haven't read it, she'll be mad during our audition and it would be a mess'. So I literally read it for Shailene. And then I was freakin' obsessed."


Check out two brand new stills and the whole article below.

HQ




MQ









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this touching article. Maybe it’s just my own state of mind, but those pics have almost moved me to tears. Great job indeed!

    ReplyDelete